On going research programme into KS / CHH at Penn State Uni - volunteers still required.

As it's been several months since ../information about our study was last posted, I'm writing to ask if you would be willing to re-post this ../information to any appropriate locations. We have had some trouble reaching our targeted recruitment goals on what we think is a very important study for clarifying how KS/IHH and HRT (and pubertal sex hormones in general) influence our mental well-being.

The study ../information is below. Thanks very much in advance, and please let me know if I can provide any additional ../information, or if you have other ideas for increasing participation.

All the best,

David Puts, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology
Center for Behavior, Brain, and Cognition
Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802
Email: dap27@psu.edu
Phone: 814.867.0453
Fax: 814.863.1474
Lab website: http://www.putslab.psu.edu

Study Information:

We are currently seeking research participants who have been diagnosed with idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH), including Kallmann Syndrome (KS), for an online study administered through the Penn State Department of Anthropology regarding hormone replacement therapy and psychological well-being.

To participate, you must be at least 18 years old. Although you may wish to participate out of a desire to promote this research, you will also be compensated for your participation (about 45 minutes online) with $25.

We would also like relatives of IHH participants (siblings or first cousins) to participate in the study. If you have IHH (including KS) and have a relative who might also be interested in participating, please pass this ../information on to them.

You may still participate even if you do not have a relative who is willing to participate in this study.

For more ../information about participating in this study, or to sign up, please ../contact Lauramarie at lep161 {at} psu.edu. If you have any general questions about this project or our overall research goals, please ../contact Dr. David Puts at dap27 {at} psu.edu or visit www.putslab.psu.edu/../research.html.