Clinical trail for female fertility treatments for KS / CHH patients in USA and Canada.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is currently recruiting for a Phase III investigational drug study for women with Primary amenorrhea with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (Hypo Hypo) who are looking to get pregnant.
The study might be a good fit for you if you meet the following criteria:
• You are a woman 18-40 years old
• You have a clinical history or were recently diagnosed with primary amenorrhea with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
• You have the desire to become pregnant
If you decide to take part in the research study, you would:
• Read and acknowledge a consent form
• Have tests and procedures performed and answer screening questions to determine eligibility to participate
• Take study drug as directed by your study doctor
• Complete a patient diary as instructed by your study doctor
• Have tests and procedures performed during the study and at study close-out
Women who take part in this survey will receive pre-determined compensation for cost of time and travel to and from the appointment, parking and other transportation costs for all visits except for the screening visit. Also, if patients do not ovulate during the study, they will be offered one cycle of gonadotropin medications (Menopur®, Bravelle® and/or Novarel®) at no cost. No study-related follow-up will be provided. The patients will be responsible for any obstetrical/follow-up care.
If you are interested in learning more about the study and to see if you qualify as a candidate, please go to the following website to find a clinical research site close to you.